Article: April's Chaewon "I do 8,000 jump ropes a day for my diet"
Source: Star News via Nate
1. [+307, -14] Do a different work out unless you want to suffer from knee pains when you get older..
2. [+181, -3] It's fine because she's young now but you're going to ruin your knees working out like that... 1,000 to 2,000 is just enough, 8,000 is overkill~
3. [+144, -10] Working out to lose weight is great and all but you're going to ruin your body by going overboard like this. 8,000 a day? You're going to demolish your knees. Your knees have cartilage that get worn out over time which is why you hear so many older people complain about pain in their knees...
4. [+17, -0] Does her company not have a physical trainer? She's going to ruin her knees going overboard like that. I'm sure her company doesn't care since her knees will be fine for now but she's going to suffer later when she gets older. If they have a trainer, the trainer should know better to block her from exercising like this.
5. [+13, -0] Way too much... she's going to ruin her knee cartilage
6. [+10, -0] You'll ruin your knees... I'd suggest walking, hiking, or biking instead, it's way better
7. [+9, -0] I think the max you should jump rope is 3,000... anything more and it's too hard on your body and it's not as calorie burning as you would think anyway. It all boils down to diet anyway.
8. [+8, -0] Like the best replies are saying, it's not good for your knees