Yunho plays kindergarten teacher for a day for TVXQ's latest variety show




Article: [Exclusive] "A handsome teacher, is this real life?" TVXQ Yunho spotted on kindergarten duty

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+405, -16] If a kindergarten teacher like him existed, out of the way kids!!!!! I'm the one who needs to go!

2. [+318, -15] What the ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He actually fits right now. What an innocent soul, Yunho!!!!

3. [+240, -21] Can't even compare his character to kids like Wanna One. Our TVXQ is the best.

4. [+22, -0] The mothers hit jackpot this morning ㅋ I'm sure there were a few TVXQ fans among the mothers

5. [+11, -0] Aigoo, as a mother to a 7 and 5 year old myself, I think my kids would willingly go to school if they had a teacher like him. And of course a full face of make up will be a must for all the mothers in the morning ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+11, -0] The mothers hit jackpot~~~

7. [+9, -0] I saw him in real life and I was so surprised at how little the camera manages to capture his visuals. He's so handsome!

8. [+9, -2] Nothing about him has changed since debut, other than getting more handsome

9. [+8, -0] I bet the mothers will have to put on full make up when they're taking their kids out to the bus ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+6, -0] I'm 30 years old and this makes me want to enlist in kindergarten

-