Yook Jidam demands apologies from CJ, YMC, and Wanna One or else threatens to open a press conference


Article: Yook Jidam, "I will open a press conference if CJ, YMC, and Wanna One don't apologize to me immediately"

Source: 10asia via Nate

1. [+3,248, -104] What is she saying...?

2. [+2,951, -170] Seems like she is oblivious to public sentiment about her and her dumb drama ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1,935, -72] She's writing in Korea but I have no idea what she's saying ㅋㅋㅋㅋ even after reading it over multiple times...

4. [+363, -18] I'm genuinely worried, I really think she has mental issues... Like she's kind of delusional. Her friends and family should keep an eye on her. Whether she dated Kang Daniel or not doesn't matter anymore, she's feeding herself delusions. People who suffer from delusions often think that others are out to attack them and feel anxious inside. With the way her post is written and how all over the place it is, she seems mentally unstable.

5. [+308, -16] Uhh who does she think she is to think her drama is worthy of "ruining the state of the country"? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+291, -15] Unni, wake up... no one cares about your drama;;

7. [+227, -10] So I read through the whole thing... and I still don't get why CJ and YMCA need to apologize to her? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+217, -9] She's living in her own delusions... no one cares about you~!;;;;;

9. [+209, -6] She should've written this more clearly... all I can make out is her talking about Jessie unni Ailee unni blah blah... is she mentally okay?

10. [+167, -6] Yeah she's definitely sick in the head ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-

Article: Yook Jidam, "I have evidence so apologize" vs Wanna One-CJ, "We have no idea what she's asking for"

Source: Sports Seoul via Nate

1. [+922, -32] She should've had someone smarter proof read her post before posting it. We have no idea what she's asking for.

2. [+854, -22] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was wondering what she wanted while reading through her post too, what does she want?

3. [+820, -111] Yook Jidam should just release everything she knows and has and leave it to the public to judge what's going on. There's no way she can stand up to a huge company. She's at the point of no return for her career anyway, it's either live or die. So tell us, what happened between you and CJ and Kang Daniel?

4. [+104, -0] It's hilarious that she thinks her pathetic little self is big enough to "ruin the country" with her little drama;;; the fact that she even thinks that already proves she's mentally unstable to me

5. [+52, -4] Why now? Now that Wanna One is controversial? She wants to ride on that?

-


Source: Naver

1. [+3,773, -214] I agree with YMC for the first time

2. [+3,379, -364] I mean of course no one knows what's going on with her ㅋㅋ How does she expect the public to guess what happened when all she wrote is "something scary happened, my contract was terminated and none of the YMC artists took my calls or kept in contact"... ㅋㅋ We have no idea what happened and your post doesn't explain anything so of course people are confused ㅋㅋ At least write clearly or actually open that press conference of yours ㅋㅋ.. although I have my doubts as to whether she can even run a press conference

3. [+3,117, -462] No one cares

4. [+2,662, -357] Can we please just ignore her? It's like she's acting like an even crazier b*tch the more attention she gets.

5. [+2,097, -131] ???

-

Article: Yook Jidam makes additional threat to CJ "I have recorded evidence"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+1,692, -57] So she wants to go up against CJ... as if I didn't think she was dumb already, now she's going to be completely dumb...

2. [+1,350, -55] Okay we get it, go take it to a lawsuit if you feel so wrongly about this. I don't even know what she could file her lawsuit for with all this... I can already tell she has 0 sense of reality with the fact that she's thinking her drama is causing a disturbance to the country. Get mental help... and get off of SNS.

3. [+1,127, -231] I'm not even a Kang Daniel fan, I don't like him actually, but I feel bad for him. He's going to suffer for this just for getting involved with her in the past. Yook Jidam, when things ended with your company, that was that. It's not like you were married to Kang Daniel, he had no obligation to stay in contact with you. CJ did not break you two up ㅋㅋ stop being like this and just get everything off your chest.

4. [+120, -3] She should be grateful to CJ for even getting her fame in the first place with 'Unpretty'

5. [+86, -9] ??? But why is she getting all bent up over Kang Daniel over her own contract issues?

-