Joy admits to feeling stunned when seeing Irene's beauty


Article: Joy, "Irene surprised me with how pretty she is... I'm just a frog in a pond"

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+353, -44] Basically like a lily telling a rose that she's pretty

2. [+315, -59] Red Velvet... basically a group full of pretty kids next to pretty kids next to pretty kids... all five are pretty in their own unique way

3. [+232, -55] I think Joy's prettier~

4. [+27, -8] Joy, you're all natural, you win

5. [+26, -18] Ugh ㅡㅡ come on, she got everything fixed. Look at Irene's past photos! ㅡㅡ

6. [+24, -7] Irene's proportions are sh*t though ㅋㅋ I doubt I'd even look twice at her on the streets ㅋㅋ

7. [+23, -3] Joy beats Irene if you factor in age, volume, height, etc.. sometimes face isn't everything

8. [+16, -3] Joy, you're pretty too. This is the prettiest you've looked yet. All I notice is you on the 'Peekaboo' stage.

9. [+14, -6] Is Irene really pretty enough to be 'surprised' over? Isn't Joy better? She's a hard worker on TV shows too, I find her much better than Irene

10. [+14, -3] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Well Irene's pretty now but she wasn't before ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-