Former After School member Jungah to wed basketball player Jung Chang Young



Article: [Exclusive] Former After School member Jungah to get married to basketball player Jung Chang Young 'next April'

Source: YTN via Naver

1. [+971, -134] First she dated Onew and it looks like she's getting married to another younger man

2. [+740, -59] This guy's a real thing. I'm a basketball fan so I recognized him at the Gangnam Megabox and so I was looking at him and he came up to me asking why I'm looking at him. I said I was a fan and he was going on about how I shouldn't do that because it causes misunderstandings or whatever. What a thug... I didn't even ask for an autograph.

3. [+509, -62] No wonder his performance has been so bad lately ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+406, -57] I wouldn't recognize her if she sat next to me the subway

5. [+94, -12] There must be something about these After School members... they dated Onew, Lee Sang Yoon, Park Yoochun, So Ji Sub... amazing

6. [+148, -36] Wait, she used to date Onew?

7. [+61, -7] She really loves them younger men

8. [+46, -5] Older women who date younger men all have that similar look like Jungah, Mina, Kim Jun Hee ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-

Source: Nate

1. [+153, -6] I didn't even know she broke up with Onew ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+86, -8] Proves that for men, it's all about either wealth or physical strength ㅋㅋㅋㅋ you can land a girl like her even if your salary isn't as big as the other athletes as long as you got the strength ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+67, -4] I had no idea she used to date Onew..

4. [+17, -2] 5 years younger than her... I guess he sees something in her. I didn't think she was that rich because After School didn't last that long and it's not like she's in dramas or varieties.

-