UEE and Gangnam's 'Law of the Jungle' episode records highest viewer rating



Article: 'Jungle' reps, "Gangnam protected UEE and swung her hammock"... best viewer ratings recorded

Source: Sports Korea via Nate

1. [+244, -15] Gangnam seemed like a really caring and fun person on 'I Live Alone'. I bet he'd be a really sweet boyfriend in real life.

2. [+199, -11] I always thought feelings would develop having someone take care of you like that in a jungle together. I really thought we'd get a couple sooner than this.

3. [+195, -15] Gangnam's gaze is so loving... lovey dovey

4. [+33, -7] Why do people keep saying UEE could do better? Her acting's whatever, her pronunciation is off because of her surgery... Gangnam is fluent in English, Japanese, and Korean, comes from a wealthy family, has an outgoing personality, a handsome face, and even seems to be a good singer judging by 'Masked Best Singer'. If anyone, he could do way better~~~

5. [+17, -2] I see him in a new light now ㅋㅋ He's cooler than I thought

-


Source: Naver

1. [+1,017, -40] A relationship created by the jungle... I hope they have a happy one

2. [+642, -28] Wishing them a happy relationship!!

3. [+208, -12] Gangnam seems like a great kid, I don't know why people keep putting him down. Sure his variety image is strong but he has a great personality and I think his face is on the handsome side too.

4. [+171, -8] Gangnam may have a funny image because of his variety work but I think he's handsome and nice too. It's funny how people think they can judge who can do better.

5. [+141, -7] Their Dispatch picture where they're hugging is too sweet, I hope they last long

6. [+194, -26] I way prefer Gangnam than Lee Sang Yoon

7. [+115, -4] 'Jungle' is better than 'WGM' at setting up couples

-